Living Well with Diabetes Self-Management Program, Virtual
The Living Well with Diabetes Self-Management Program will help you:
- Learn healthier eating habits, menu plan and be active
- Develop skills to make healthier choices
- Get the support you need to stick with the positive changes
The Living Well with Diabetes Self-Management Program is offered online via Zoom in a small group setting. Classes meet once a week for 6 weeks, and each class is 2 to 2 ½ hours. Two trained leaders will provide guidance and encouragement throughout the 6 week program. Participants in this program will also receive a copy of the book “Living a Healthy Life with Chronic Condition 5th edition” to use throughout the class and keep as a continuing resource.
To qualify for this program, you must:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have a diagnosis of type 2 diabetes
- Not be pregnant
- Live in Maine or New Hampshire
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (207) 661-7294.